Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fighting for Dominance (literally) Round 1

Inauguration weekend I was at home, horny, as usual and i hopped on Growlr to take a look around. A very beefy Latino guy messaged me. He was very intent on his privacy so I'll leave out the details of his appearance but i found him attractive, very muscular, with a bit of bulk. I have no idea how old he was but he was approaching middle age.

He tells me he wants to have a "Dom vs Dom" fight. I had never heard of such a thing and it could best be summed up as wrestling for dominance. He wanted to smack talk for a little bit and then punch, kick, and grapple our way to dominance over the other. I've never had a fight in my life. I'm a big guy, 5'11 270 lbs. I can be intimidating when i want to be. Frankly, being able to grapple with this beefy guy just sounded hot. Besides i had at least 40 lbs on him so i figured throwing my weight around might be a potential win. Yet, if i lost i was going to be sucking on his cock...

I said I'd come and cleaned myself up a bit before heading out. I put on my sexiest leather jock and big black leather boots and stomped over to his nearby hotel. Once i entered his room it was pretty dark. He had CNN on the TV and told me we had to keep it down because apparently he was traveling with someone who was staying in the next room.

We stripped down to our jocks and i could see his impressive musculature. His biceps were about 3/4ths of the size of my head. We started off with the smack talk just as he suggested. I found my forehead pressed against his looking directly into his eyes.

Him: "You think you're pretty tough?" *he pushes me back*
Me: "I know I'm tough pussy." *I dig in and push him back*
Him: "Suddenly a tough guy huh? Name your rules asshole." *pushes me back way harder than before*
Me: "No gut punches, no ball damage, no neck punches, and no knocking the wind out of me... Deal?" *i slap him on the side of the head*
Him: "Deal. You know there's nothing i hate more than cocky, arrogant guys like you."
Me: "You just don't like anyone who can fight back."
Him: "Yea, yea, what are your terms cunt? What happens if you win?"
Me: "Well cum puddle, I'm going to fuck your hole... and I'm not going to be gentle."
Him: "Doubt it. When you lose to me, you're going to blow me to completion after worshiping this body."
Me: "I'm not worried. Let's do this."

I pushed off of his body and slid back, lowering my center of gravity. He lunged at me and grappled me about my waist. I let loose with the hardest punches i could muster. They landed heavy and dull against his back. He heaves and lifts me clear off my feet despite my weight advantage and i land on the bed startled. A quick flurry of movements and he swings his muscled thighs around to clamp down on my head. My face is being pressed into his fat, musky crotch. I tried to twist my head and slide out but he clamped his legs together locking my mouth facing his cock. I tried to at least get him into the same position i was by whipping my hips upwards into his face and wrapping my legs around his head.

That surprised him and while i couldn't do anything but have his face in my meat filled jock strap. He turned the situation around on me by biting my dick. Not too hard but I've never had anyone chomp on my dick and so long as it didn't hurt I'd tolerate it. I decided turn about was fair play and bit down on his cock. My saliva soaked his jock and quickly absorbed the musky flavor of the cock and balls it held back. The more i bit down the more he moaned. He was actually enjoying this? I bit down harder to be sure and i could feel his groan vibrate along my cock head in addition to hearing it louder than before.

His legs started to relax about my head as i bit down gnawing at the slick fabric. I started hurling my weight around out of nowhere and managed to slide out from between his legs before he could close them. I slid off the bed and onto the carpet. He tried to grapple me from behind and I tried to throw him over me but i slipped and suddenly I'm in a headlock. My Adam's apple is in the crook of his elbow and he applies a lot of pressure. My head is swimming, he's asking me if i give in but i can barely talk. I can't move my jaw and i feel darkness overtaking my vision. Suddenly the pressure disappeared and i gasped for air.

"I think i win that one puta." he grunted, "I don't want you to pass out yet. I'm just starting to have fun. You lost, so get up here and suck these nipples."

I glared at him defiantly but crawled onto the bed, exhausted and light headed... To be continued in round 2

No comments:

Post a Comment