Monday, September 29, 2014

A Simple Dinner

This story took place early in 2011. The first slave I'd ever played with had given me a bit of a tutorial during our first session and he gave me a few things to read. I read a story about some protocol one of the Sirs in the book imposed upon his dinner guest. I was enamored with the chance to incorporate light domination in public. I read the story multiple times and lifted some of the elements I knew would be incorporated into my own dinner. Little did i know dinner was going to go slightly different from the short recounting I read. We had set up another meeting and afterwards we were going to go to dinner.

My slave arrived and we had another raucous session. I only let us go for dinner once I had his ass so bruised he wouldn't be able to sit comfortably. We ended up going to a nearby brew house. My boy was about to open the door for me and I stopped him. "Boy, before we go in for dinner there are some rules you need to know." I said enunciating each word clearly. "You are not to speak to anyone in the restaurant except for me. If anyone asks you a question look to me and say nothing. If you are alone say the absolute minimum required to end the conversation immediately. I will be ordering dinner for both of us. You will tell me what you want and I will decide if it's what you shall have. Do you have any food allergies I should be aware of?" I said this all looking directly into his eyes, there was no malice to my voice. I was stating simple facts and I could see him accepting that as a new world he would inhabit inside the restaurant. "...No sir, I have no allergies and I understand." I felt him shiver. This boy had a habit of shivering, often times visibly because he was trying to contain his excitement at someone treating him as he craved.

I gestured to the door and he opened it for me. I strode in and flashed two fingers to the waitress. The restaurant was done in medium tone wood. Neon signs, televisions flashing a variety of sports, and kitschy Americana decorated the walls. The restaurant had a bar to the left and three men sat a respectable distance apart and watched the games on TV. They looked a bit distant and frankly like they'd been recently realizing that their own lives exhausted them.

The restaurant was largely empty. Two other tables contained patrons. The waitress was about to lead us to our table but I pointed to a different one in the corner. It was a table for two and one of the two chairs had a degree of privacy. The other patrons wouldn't be able to see anyone seated there, but the opposite seat was completely exposed. The waitress took us there and I glanced at the seat, my slave for the evening immediately leapt forward and pulled out my chair. I seated myself and put the red cloth napkin over my lap and looked at his chair. The boy quickly plopped himself into the chair and sat there hands folded in front of him. The waitress had an eyebrow raised. "Your server will be with you... shortly." she said and left quickly.

I looked directly at my slave glanced at his menu. He picked it up and read quietly. I did the same but of course I knew what I wanted before I even walked in. I gave him a bit and noticed he was avoiding my gaze. "Boy, this is not a high protocol situation. If I've given you that impression, then let me amend it. You may speak to me at will and you need not be so tense. We're here for a nice dinner. I won't be trotting you around the restaurant on a leash to impress the patrons." I said this quietly and he leaned in to pay attention. When I was done, his knuckles stopped being white and I could see a great deal of tension leave his body. "Th-thank you Sir." he whispered his voice dry. "You should really let me know what you want boy." I said. He considered a moment longer, "I'd like the steak if that's alright with you Sir and a beer."

My slave drank a third of the glass in front of him quickly. Our waiter arrived. "My name is Adrian. I'll be your server for the evening." he said cheerfully. In his 30s about 5'7 with dark hair and a medium build he smiled with a practiced expression. "What can I order for you tonight?" he looked between the both of us, so I immediately ordered first. The waiter wrote that down. "And for you Sir?" he said looking at my boy. I almost chuckled at the idea of him being called Sir. My boy flushed a light red and looked down but in my direction. I let him squirm for just a second and ordered for him. "How big are your steaks?" the waiter quickly used his hands to approximate their size. "That's a bit much for him; can we get one half that size?" The waiter paused and agreed writing that down. He turned to my slave and asked how he liked his steak. "Medium." I said without missing a beat. My slave turned slightly darker red. "I... see... and a side?" Again turning to my slave for an answer. "Mashed potatoes." I said, starting to get annoyed that the waiter wasn't listening to the person doing the ordering. This time he didn't take his gaze off my boy who was noticeably red with his shoulders hunched forward looking down. "A Miller LIGHT for him." I said.

The waiter took our menus and said he'd be back with our drinks. He vanished quickly with an inscrutable expression on his face. I heard a gasp from across the table. I was astonished to see my slave had actually held his breath for much of that conversation. "Boy, you seem really stressed out by this. Can you handle it? Our safe word can still apply here." I said with what I hoped sounded like genuine concern. "Sir, this is so much better than I'd hoped for this evening. Thank you so much for taking the time to eat with me Sir." he said the words quickly and very quietly. I flashed a confident and wry smile. "You're welcome boy."

The waiter dropped off our drinks. He turned to my slave and said "Sir, this is kind of odd to say, but we're out of mashed potatoes apparently, may I offer something else as a side dish?" I raised an eyebrow, who the hell runs out of mashed potatoes? It's dead in here and we're in at 7 pm on a Saturday. "He'll have the green beans then." I said a bit more annoyed this time. The waiter looked at me, back to my boy, and back at me. "Sorry Sir, of course." he left us again. He came back a minute or two later. "I don't know where my head is, that's a Budweiser light." the waiter said, he took the drink and turned to me "Sorry Sir, I’ll replace this right away." he lifted the drink and returned a moment later with an identical drink. He placed the drink in front of me and waited. I lifted the drink and placed it in front of my boy. I glanced from my boy to the drink and my boy took a sip the head crusting his upper lip. The waiter saw this and left without another word.

Soon our dinners arrived. He had each plate in a hand. He made a point and a display of serving me first and orienting the plate properly. Barely glancing he placed the plate in front of my boy slightly eschew. "Is there anything else you need Sir?" he asked cheerfully. "Please replace this salt shaker, its empty." I said. "Very good sir does... he... need anything?"The waiter said not taking his eyes off me. I suppress a smirk. "We're good thanks." I said.

For the rest of the evening the waiter hovered way more than was necessary, making a show of attending to my every need before I even had a need. The boy watched this entirely in silence. Each time the waiter approached his conversation would cease entirely until the waiter left. It all came to a head when the waiter came over for a 4th time to offer to refresh my drink. That's when he really went out on a limb. "Does... IT... need anything?" I heard my boy sharply inhale at that obvious reference. To the waiter's credit he appeared calm and his expression was unchanged and friendly. "No thank you, it has had enough. I don't want to carry it home. "I said politely. The waiter went to attend to another table. I looked back at my boy. He was BRIGHT red, and looking straight down at the plate in front of him. Amused I threw out a casual "Sup?" a hand darted under the table and grabbed mine. He pulled gently, but insistently and I was curious to see where my hand was headed. A second later it was buried in his crotch. He was ROCK hard and more interestingly; there was a small wet spot on the front of his pants about the size of a dime. "Boy, have you precumed through your boxers and into your jeans?" I said a smirk spreading across my face. "Sir, yes sir. My cock is a humiliated fountain and it will not stop leaking everywhere." he said struggling with the words. "Well what do you say when Sir does something nice for you?" I said cockily. "Sir, thank you SIR!" he exclaimed, that final SIR audible to others around us. The waiter dropped off the check. "It has been a... pleasure... to serve you sir." he said and quickly left.

"Boy... this evening's meal is on me, but... I think you should leave the tip. Think carefully about what this waiter deserves for his service." my eyes locked with his. The slave reached into his wallet and ended up pulling out what amounted to a 40% tip. I grinned widely.

No comments:

Post a Comment