Friday, November 21, 2014

Nerd vs Jock Part 2

From that point I started off with some light to medium impacts across his back. I steered clear of the spine and the soft organs above his hips. First, I grabbed the light cane I had. It made a quiet swish as it sailed through the air. Light smacking noises echoed slightly in my room like oversized raindrops exploding on pavement. It was pretty obvious he was enjoying himself. He cooed loudly and uttered breathy "Sirs" here and there. He squirmed left then right his ass rising and falling to meet a blow and recede again as if the force of my blows pushed him down.

I noticed as his ebony ass rose that there was a damp spot on my bed. I watched closely and did an experimental swat to make him move again and saw he was leaking copious amounts of precum into my sheets. The puddle was twice the size of a dollar coin and way more tasty. I dipped a finger into the sticky puddle and had a taste. It was lightly salty and very appealing. I reached around his hips and grabbed both sides and suddenly jerked him down to the end of my bed.

He looked up startled and a bit worried. "Wha-" he started to say. I grabbed his head and forced his nose and mouth into the slimy puddle. "Now faggot, I'm doing you the courtesy of allowing you to be in my presence. I know you're excited but you are expected to clean up after yourself. Lick this fag juice from my sheets." I was surprised by how quickly he adjusted to the situation, he licked and pulled the bed sheet into his mouth and began to suck audibly, ravenously, like he hadn't eaten in a day. In a few seconds the sheet was simply wet, no longer slick with his slimy precum. I released his head and to my surprise, he scooted back from the spot he'd straddled on the carpet and sucked the precum from that surface too. "I have cleaned my mess Sir, I beg for you to continue Sir!" he cooed.

 "Oh shut up faggot, like I give a fuck about your wants or needs..." I growled grabbing him by the leash and pulling him onto the bed face down into the pillow. I grabbed the paddle I have labeled "Slut". I gave him a sudden swat across the ass without any warning. He yelped and started to curl up. I grabbed him by the cock cage and tugged it towards me. He immediately uncoiled and moaned into the pillow. "Stay spread eagle faggot or there will be no mercy." I snarl. Without further warning I swat his ass repeatedly at about 5 out of 10. He screamed into the pillow and my dick hardened. I waited for a moment, completely silent. His face remained in the pillow and he didn’t move. The silence was short as I heard a whimper from the pillow and I swatted his ass again without a word. This time the tension I’d created proved too much. His left leg jerked suddenly (more out of surprise than pain) and his kick hit a picture on my wall. That picture was knocked upward crashing into two other framed pictures knocking all 3 to the ground. The black frames had made a long black scar on the wall as they crashed to the floor.

I grabbed his hip and rolled him over to the right immediately. “Do. Not. Move.” I said tersely. Peering over the edge of my bed carefully I found the frames had fallen on pillows I’d moved off the bed. There was no broken glass. I climb onto the bed and push the faggot onto his back and straddle his waist. He looks afraid. “I believe I told you to stay in spread eagle.” I said slowly. “Sir! SIR! I’ll replace them! I wasn’t expecting it. I wasn’t prepared!” he cried in some fear but not panicked. This was for my benefit. “I HATE repeating myself faggot. I’m going to get something a bit more stingy.” I raise off his waist and notice that there is a long sticky drip of precum stuck to the back of my thigh. I twirl around and press that thigh into his face. “You made a mess faggot. You know what to do.” I had the biggest smile on my face but since there was no way he could see it so I allowed myself a moment of glee.

He lapped hungrily at my large thigh. He cleaned the precum up in an instant and immediately started expanding in a circle. He moaned and lapped hungrily and very rapidly found himself at my asshole. He swirled his tongue and sucked at my hole. I was surprised and wanted to punish him for not acting exactly as instructed. The sensation was skillfully exacted on my hole and I decided not to punish a job well done. There would be plenty of time to work him into a slave that acts as precisely as clockwork. I let him lick for about 45 seconds and felt the need to follow through on promised punishment so I pulled myself away from his face and grabbed the crop from my trunk lid.

He saw the crop and started to squirm. Rather than even bothering to ask I grabbed wrist restraints which have a two headed clip and secured them to his hands. I then slipped the clip through the ring in the collar about his neck and clipped it to the ring. His arms now well up and away from being able to protect his vulnerable ass cheeks. I grabbed his shoulder and left ass and pulled them roughly landing him on his face. I could hear him whimpering and see him squirm. There was no reason to force a spread eagle here, but his legs looked almost certain to flail so I repositioned myself away so I wouldn’t get kicked in the nuts. “This is to teach you a bit of self-discipline boy. When I tell you to hold a position you must hold it faggot.” I said and flexed my riding crop…

No comments:

Post a Comment