Friday, December 5, 2014

Nerd vs Jock Part 3

“Alright faggot. You’re going to count each blow.” This is one of my favorite tactics. If you’ve never understood why, it causes the sub to focus on the blows instead of tuning them out and making the pain less severe. SWAT! I was right, his legs leapt into the air and he moaned loudly his hands clenching into fists. The skin lightened, a sign he was clenching pretty hard. I wait about 5 seconds and I hear nothing from him aside from moaning. I swat him about the same power twice very quickly. “COUNT!” I snarl. “THREE, SIR!” he yelps. “Nope, you weren’t counting. You’re at zero. The next hit is one.” I say with smugness in my voice. SWAT! “ONE, SIR!” I repeated this process until he reached ten. At that point he’d clearly reached his limit with the beating. His body quivered trying to cope with the stinging.
                “Drink up faggot.” I said bringing him a water bottle. After he’d gulped down most of the water I freed his hands from his collar (but not the restraints) and he seemed a bit refreshed. I grabbed the back of his head and brought him to my cock. At this point his face appeared to have some dried tears. Apparently, I’d struck harder than I thought. Hungry for my cock he sucked fervently. Tongue swirling, throat milking, and all with sloppy dick sucking noises. I relaxed for a moment simply content to enjoy his expert service enhanced by his lust.
                I considered for a moment blowing my load in his throat and having him choke it down, but ultimately, I’m not a big fan of oral. Instead I push his head off my dick. Strands of spit create a bridge to my dick. Now that it’s removed from his mouth all he can do is stare at it and stretch his lips, his mouth eager to be refilled. I grab the swiss navy lube and walk down to his feet. Grabbing both ankles I twist him onto his back. Use the lube shooter to quickly lube his ass. I’m a fan of those things as the tip becomes coated by filling and it usually does a good job of lubing the way in and it takes way less time than struggling with getting lube inside. I push his knees up so I can hook them on my shoulder exposing his asshole. My dick is completely hard and standing at attention waiting to dive in. Without looking at him I can sense his anticipation of penetration.
So instead, I reach down my right hand and jab a middle finger into his hole. I finger his ass spreading the lube and fingering his prostate hard. His ass quivers and I can feel a heat on his ass cheeks. The beating I’ve given him has set in and they are running rather hot. I adjust the finger fuck and intentionally dig my knuckles into his ass cheeks. I look up at his reaction and he winces as expected. But with his wrists bound they come up to his chest like a dog begging for a treat. He looks at me with a bit of fear, lust, and curiosity.
The finger fuck having done its job has loosened up his hole and slides out. I discreetly make a quick check to make sure he’s as clean as he claimed to be. All good. I lube up my cock with one hand and look him right in the eye the whole time. I smoothly move forward, hooking both knees over my shoulders and bringing my upper body to hang above him. I grabbed the clip holding his restraints together and forced them over his head. His eyes widened as he knew it was finally the moment he has been anticipating. Unlike everything else I put him through so far, I ease my dick inside him. This was in fact for my own comfort and pleasure. The benefits to him were a side effect but I also had put him through quite a bit at this point and wanted him to be able to enjoy this part.
I started slow with the strokes. His ass was tight, smooth, and perfectly slick. It felt amazing on my dick. When it comes right down to it, anal sex is my optimal sex. I enjoy it more than masturbation and oral. BDSM is a nice replacement in instances where folks don’t want to do raw sex. I can usually do some form of BDSM and respect their choices while getting some sexual satisfaction from it. I pick up the pace and start moving into strong medium strokes. As I do, the key hanging from my neck jangles forwards and backwards. It’s hitting him in the face in various locations. His eyes occasionally shut closed hoping he won’t get hit in the eye, but when they open his eyes show him to be deep in subspace. His breathing is heavy and my belly is slamming into his cock cage and I can feel wet precum spilling forth. 
I reach forward with my free hand and wrap it about his throat. Often times when I do this I feel the sub’s arms tense and strain. In this case I feel the faggot’s arms slacken. He stretches his head up and back exposing his throat. My hand tightens about his neck and I can see his face puff a bit as his mouth gasps. His struggle to breathe and acceptance of his situation send me over the edge. All at once in the course of 2 seconds I feel the build come out of control and in sweet release I unleash my load deep inside his guts. “I could feel that.” I hear him whisper. I kiss him deeply tongue forcing its way into his mouth as my cock spits its last contributions into his willing ass. I can feel his ass clench and unclench around my spent cock…

No comments:

Post a Comment