Friday, January 2, 2015

Full Fetish Part 2


                Feeling pretty badass and desirable from snagging a tall guy like this who sucks dick like a pro about 20 seconds after camping out on this fence, I lock gaze with the black guy. He’s an inch or two smaller than me. His hair is cropped short, he’s clean shaven, he has on a neoprene harness, a crotchless jockstrap, and combat boots. His dick is at least 8 inches and thicker than average but not quite a beer can. In the process of showing off he turns and runs his hands over his ass. It’s really nicely shaped. I want it. My current cocksucker is still giving ample, slow attention to every inch of my shaft. I place a hand on his head to guide his efforts. Then I look back up at the black jock and point directly at him and beckon him over too. I now notice a lot more men are paying attention to what’s going on with me and the men attending me.

                He strides over and is entirely confident about his approach. Once he gets within range to speak he opens his mouth to say something. Instead I pull him in for a kiss and slip him some tongue. “Now suck my tit.” I say as I break the kiss. With no further conversation he complies. He starts suckling lightly on my left nipple.  I lean over and tell him to go harder and continue to encourage him until he’s applying the appropriate pressure. My nips are wired but you have to go hard on them to set them off. With my newest slave installed I turn my gaze to the rest of the room.

This time a very bouncy Asian with an afro kind of hairstyle catches my attention. He’s probably 5’3 and 120 lbs with a decent sized dick (6-7 inches). I had barely extended my arm before he RACED across the room. “Hello Sir! Please let me serve you!” his voice was excited and high pitched. I’m actually a fan of queeny guys. I don’t exactly know why but it makes my dick hard. I wanted to kiss him so I wrapped my right arm under his arm around his upper body and lifted him off the ground so that the jock on my left nipple didn’t have to deal with my shifting nipple. As his body and cock was pressed into my right side I felt his dick pulse as I went in for the kiss. He made his excitement and pleasure explicitly clear as I kissed him. I thrust my tongue into his mouth to lock tongues with him and he sucked on it emphatically. I put him down satisfied with his performance and pressed him to my right nipple. Again I had to instruct him to go harder but he upped the pain rather quickly so it was less work to “tune him” for my pleasure.

I looked down at what I had going for me, two men working my nipples and one guy sucking my dick. I was thrilled. I had a huge grin on my face and I had at least an occasional notice from every man there. I looked out into the sea and I found another white guy eager to make my acquaintance. He had a goatee which was precisely manicured and a fade cut hairstyle with brown hair. He was well defined and was a bit short but very confident in his appearance. This time I simply pointed and he wasted no time. He strode across the floor smoothly and in no hurry. “SIR!” he said briskly proclaimed. “I cannot help but notice your boots are unattended, Sir! Your slave humbly seeks permission to give them the loving care with its tongue.” I raised an eyebrow and made a show of looking him up and down. This was mostly to unnerve him but to his credit he stayed perfectly collected and I didn’t see a single flinch. I smiled and nodded. He kneeled in the lube (and most likely jizz) coating the floor and lapped long broad strokes all over my boots.

At that moment the giant stood up. “Sir, is there a problem with my service?” He asked stretching his jaw about. “No boy. I am more a fan of anal fucking. It’s what gets me off. The blowjob was excellent just not the sensation I need to blow my load.” I said with a smile. “Then Sir, may I humbly ask for your load? I can obtain a sling.” I nodded. I took each man from his task. “I am headed to the slings. I’m eager to fuck. If you do not want to fuck, leave now. I have appreciated all of your services.” I waited a moment and no one left. My giant strode ahead easily out pacing me. I kept my own pace behind him and my slave cadre behind me. He created a nice wake that was much easier to follow than getting around alone. A slight right, a slight left, and we came to a raised stage. Four black stairs lead up to a trio of slings all with their headrests pointing towards each other. It took him just a second to speak to someone using the sling and they left in a hurry.

He turned and leaned back into the sling suspending himself as comfortably as he could. This sling came without stirrups so he nimbly stretched his legs up to hook onto the sling supports. I turned towards the short goateed guy. “Prepare his hole for me boy.” I said curtly. Without complaint he sought out some lube packets. I grabbed the black jock by the back of the neck and brought him around to the head of the sling and tried to make them make out. The giant resisted and turned his head far away. I was shocked for a moment and then annoyed. I made a point of immediately making out with the guy and whispering a “sorry about that.” He said something but I couldn’t catch it. Instead I grabbed the Asian with the fro and put him and the black guy to work on the giant’s nipples.

Goatee stepped up to me. “His hole is prepared, Sir. It is pleasantly tight. Sir will have an enjoyable fuck. May I prepare your dick Sir?” He looked me straight in the eyes and I did not break his gaze. I stared back with intensity “Go ahead boy.” He reached out and grabbed my cock and massaged the lube into it roughly but slowly. I could feel him experiencing every vein and feature with his hand. It was one hell of a handjob but I never broke the gaze nor eased on the intensity. I could see his features soften a bit under the unmoving gaze. He may have blushed a little… or maybe it was the light. My hand came down and gripped his. I slowly moved it off my cock and squeezed his hand. I lead him to the giant and made them kiss. I received no resistance this time. I moved around to his asshole, hairy, winking, waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment