Friday, January 16, 2015

Full Fetish Part 3



                As I stood ready to fuck the first of at least three other holes that night I suddenly took in my surroundings. I realized there were couches ringing the slings. The other two were occupied, one by a pair doing fisting and the other by some leather daddies. The couches were now full of shoulder to shoulder men stroking their cocks of various sizes. Some of them were men that were watching me in the circle. I also noticed that a set of large speakers were behind me pumping out music I could feel through the plywood beneath my feet. I snapped back into myself and pushed against the hole in front of me.

                I met with some resistance but it was clear that Goatee had loosened the hole up a bit and ultimately I pushed all the way to the base in a single motion. I hadn’t jerked off in 3 days at this point and I could feel my orgasm bubbling and gave it a moment. Then I focused and started my pump. I realized that I was standing on a rough surface and had really good traction. I gripped the chains and started using them to pull the bottom close during a rhythmic fuck. Then I realized with his mass it would be difficult to pick up the pace too much without doing all the work. Instead I made the fuck rough. I must have been the height the sling was designed for because my dick perfectly aligned with his hole allowing me to pull all the way out and go straight back in without catching.

                “Give it to him daddy!” shouted the Asian with a fro. I smiled, leaned in over the giant (intentionally pushing into him the furthest I could) and said “Who said you could talk faggot? Get back to work!” I smiled when I said this. He smiled as well and returned to the nipple but watched attentively. I continued the slam fuck for a while but it was getting rough on my knees and thighs. I switched it up to a slower pump and then when I felt my legs were more rested adjusted to get ready for a rapid pounding. I set off with light quick strokes in his hole and he really seemed to enjoy that. I took the opportunity to grip his dick and jack it. It didn’t take long before his hips started bucking against my hand as I slammed into him and POP a load coated his abs. It wasn’t especially large, he’d probably blown at least once tonight.

                I reached out and grabbed his hand to help pull him to his feet. He wobbled a moment but caught himself. “Sir, thank you for the dick. Would you be open to a repeat performance this weekend?” he said. I reached into my wallet and produced a business card. It had my kink info on it as well as the name of the event we met at written on the back. He examined the card and slipped it into his boot and left. I heard the chains rattle and saw the black jock had climbed into the sling. I looked at the goateed guy and he immediately set to prepping the black guy’s hole. He worked his fingers in for a second or two and then pulled out. “His hole is already ready, Sir.” he reported. I leaned to look at the guy in the sling and he had a grin on his face. Not wanting a repeat of the awkwardness of the giant’s actions I set afro Asian and goatee guy to make out with each other. “Prepare each other’s holes.” I instructed.

                I slid into his slick ass. It was tighter than the giant’s but not so much so I was unable to get in (who hasn’t had that problem?) Once all the way in I leaned over and brought my hand behind his head and brought him forward to touch foreheads. “Gimme that white dick, Sir.” He growled and tightened his ass around my dick. I started a slower fuck and kept our foreheads touched together looking him in the eyes. “I wanted this the instant I saw you, Sir. I thought I’d have to wait around forever for a one on one with you.” He gasped suddenly as my dick missed his hole on an entry and I repositioned it and slid back in. “I’ve been looking forward to this too. My nipples love you and that tight ass of yours was taunting me while you bit down.” I said my throat becoming dry.
“Did you blow your load?” he asked.
“No. You want my load in you?” I asked.
His face scrunched up in an odd expression. “I have a boyfriend, Sir. I’m already breaking some rules, Sir. I want it, Sir but I’m afraid…”
“Don’t stress, boy. Let’s just enjoy the moment. I won’t give you my load.” I said.

He closed his eyes, face shrouded with conflict. I kissed his forehead and kept going. I could see him relax.  I resumed my standing position pulling away and noticed rope burns on his nutsack. I grabbed the mark between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed. I heard a hiss and saw him smile. “Thank you, Sir!” he shouted over the speakers. I decided to push it a bit and this time pinched down with my fingernails, another hiss and a strained smile. I continued my fucking for a bit. His ass felt great. His hole was shaved and I think he’d done it earlier that day because I was starting to feel the burn of 5 o’clock ass shadow grinding away on my dick. Since I wasn’t going to cum, I pulled out and gave him a kiss on the lips, then helped him up. “Sir, may I ask what you gave the tall guy before?” he asked. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out another card. “He wanted another play session over the weekend.” I replied handing him the card. He studied it for a moment and flipped it over. “Sir, if you have time while you’re here I’d like to buy you a meal and enjoy your company!” he said into my ear. “I’d love that boy. Good luck with the rest of your night boy!” I said back into his ear. He walked down the steps and disappeared into the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment